Teething troubles are invariably met vexing problem in the children when they cut for teething. It initiates a source of infection of varying nature resulting in pain, irritation, fever, gastro-intestinal derangements more in form of colic and diarrhoea. Child is unable to explain the experience, becomes irritable, crying obstinate and naughty. Bioplasgen 21 tablets are effective homeopathic medicine for teething babies. It is trustably used by for babies during the teething process. It helps children vexing by supplying all the necessary salts needed to make the cutting of teeth quick, easy and pain free. It also improves appetite and promotes digestion.
Calcarea phosphorica: Perhaps one of the most important tissue remedies, it is especially indicated in tardy dentition and troubles incident to the period of dentition like indigestion, diarrhoea green, shiny and sputtering. It is very well suited to peevish, irritable, easily vexed children. It covers colicky pain & abdominal flatulence.
Ferrum phosphoricum: It is similar to Aconite, Belladonna & Gelsemium and covers inflammatory conditions with or without fever, cough, cold, catarrh, pain, vomiting, restlessness, sleeplessness and anaemia. It covers watery stools and first stage of dysentery. Combined with Calcarea phosphorica the spectrum offers safe coverage of all the problem faced during teething.
Bioplasgen 21 ingredients contains:
- Calcium phosphoricum 3X 50 mg
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3X 50 mg
- Excipients Q.S. to 104 mg
- Children are crying obstinate and naughty during the time of teething. These tablets make the cutting of teeth easy and quick by supplying important salts to the baby. The appetite is improved and the digestion favoured. The tablets build the babies and abolish griping.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, children should receive no more than 1-2 tablets four times a day at 3-hourly intervals.
- Take the tablets half an hour before or after meals, and preferably allow them to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- As soon as an improvement is felt, reduce the frequency of use.
There are no reviews yet.