A Hot Water Bottle is a flask filled with hot water, sealed with a plug, used to keep people warm while they sleep and put heat on certain parts of the body.
- minor ailments, hurting backs, stomach discomfort, stress relief, menstrual relief, and treatment for cold and flu chills.
- A warm water bottle tucked in your bed is just the thing for a cozy night, especially during cold winter weather..
- When those really chilly temperatures chilling, grab our Hot Water Bottle to experience the natural warmth.
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS – A hot water bottle on the abdomen brings pain relief and soothing comfort.
- A comforting presence to support you when experiencing a serious case of the flu, including chills and body aches.