Keeps the finger in 10 degree of hyper extension.
- Made of engineering plastic.
- Ventilation holes keeps the skin cool and dry.
- Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation and fracture.
- Other common injuries occur among basketball, foot ball and baseball players.
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of hand and fingers.
- Sprains are an over stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments.
- Flamingo Stax Mallet useful in hyper flexion injuries like mallet finger, pre-cut design for perfect fit. It gives you a great comfort.
There are no reviews yet.