Life Care Brand Adult Child Infant size Mask for Nebulizer
Specially designed for efficient functionality and ease of use. The ergonomic shape and design provides a greater nebulization rate for deep steady breaths.
Life Care Neb Mask Gently rolled, feathered edges with nose bridges offer extra comfort.This soft,clear aerosol mask with anatomical form features tough durability even with extended use.
How do you use or apply this product?
First, fill the nebulizer cup with prescribed medicine or saline solution.
Connect the cup to the nebulizer mask and secure using the adjustable strap.
Using tubing provided in the kit, connect one end to the nebulizer cup and the other to the machine.
Turn the machine on and breathe normal breaths until the medicine is finished.
The pressurized air from the compressor breaks the liquid down into a mist which is absorbed into the lungs, helping airways to relax and allow more airflow in and out of the lungs.
Absence of a mist indicates that either the medicine and treatment time is complete or disconnected with the mask and tubing. Simply check the nebulizer cup to assess
How do you breathe through a nebulizer mask?
You should breathe normally when wearing a nebulizer mask.
How should I wear the nebulizer mask?
Masks should cover your mouth and nose and be secured with an adjustable strap. Keep the nebulizer cup in an upright position for proper medicine distribution.
How do you clean your mask and tubing?
Clean your nebulizer after each use, and disinfect your nebulizer every other time you use it by:
- Remove the mouthpiece or mask and the container for the liquid medicine
- Wash the medicine container and mouthpiece with hot water and dish soap
- Rinse under hot water for 30 seconds, removing soap residue
- Shake off excess water and air dry
- Tubing should not be submerged in water. Clean only the outside using a soapy cloth or disinfectant wipe.
How to disinfect your mask:
- Remove the mouthpiece or mask and the container for liquid medicine
- Soak pieces in one part white vinegar, three parts hot water, for one hour
- Allow pieces to air dry
- Intended for single-person use (do not share nebulizer masks)